On this day I would like to wish all my teachers a very happy teachers day. I was waiting for this day to thank you all who have helped me in my all the points of life teachers are the other family members from school till now I have got many teachers I thank them for teaching me because today when I am able to speak to the masses is just because of them. May it be personal life or related to studies my teachers have been always helpful to me.

 A short peom for my teachers

They love us like we are their kids
And we thought they are not what they did
We hated them like anything in the starting
But we were friends at the ending
Now they are mine family
And I am their kid
Love showered by them is still what I miss
And I love my teachers like a bliss

Dedicated To all my teachers and specially to Madhukar Sir and Pooja maa miss you all and love you all

Comments

  1. Thank you for removing time from your busy schedule and penning it down the beautiful words for us. It's Students who increase the worth of a teacher. Wishing you great success in your life Nital.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hang the peon

Malad rape case